I know you have been dying to know more about what is going on in my life. Wait no more! I have plenty to talk about since the last time I blogged about the random-interesting-for-some-people things happening in my life. To make things easier, I made a list.
List of things happening in my life:
1) I moved to the beach! The beautiful, non touristy beach by the name of Redondo Beach is now where I reside. You can BARELY notice the giant factory down my street because if you look very closely behind the giant tree in front of our kitchen window, you can see the ocean 🙂 . Totally worth it.
2) I commute 45 minutes without traffic or 1h33 minutes with traffic to get to work back in Pasadena. I don’t want to talk about it.
3) I got transferred to the lululemon in Manhattan Beach starting in 3 weeks! Estimated commute time: 7 minutes by car or 1h by bicycle by taking the beach strand and walking by bike up a giant hill. I have yet to test it out.
4) I still horseback ride…all the way up past Pasadena. It’s worth it as long as I miss traffic.
5) I got a tattoo. It’s a giant panther with wings and symbolized fierceness and freedom.
6) Totally did not get a tattoo.
7) Still have Mabel the Malibu. She is running like a charm but is also not enjoying the commute to Pasadena.
8) I have yet to learn how to surf.
9) My roommate and I go on bike rides almost every day and we saw a whale and some dolphins!
10) Got a 3 day Disneyland pass. Have been twice so far. It is indeed the Happiest Place on Earth where there are no calories!
11) I’m totally into yoga, juicing every fruit and vegetable that exists and riding my bike with my handy dandy basket everywhere.
11) Next visit to Canada is scheduled for the end of May 🙂