It’s sooo simple! Not only can you have as much as you want, but you can also save tons of money. Think about it, summer is coming and you’re going to still want your caffeine fix in the morning but won’t really want a hot coffee, right? Other good news is that tea doesn’t have any calories…hello beach/pool season! I rest my case, you need this.
What you need:
- Glass pitcher. Make sure it’s not plastic because you need to put boiling water in it.
- Your favourite tea, already in bags. You can do full leaf but I haven’t tested it out yet.
- Boiling water
- Boil enough water to fill the pitcher
- Add 2-3 tea bags to the pitcher depending how strong you want it. Ideally cut the tags off the bags but make sure not to pierce them.
- Pour boiling water into pitcher with tea bags
- Add honey or sweetner if needed and stir
- Let sit on counter at room temperature for an hour or so
- Move pitcher in fridge and let sit for another few hour
- Stir and serve!