My friends and I love to play this game when we’re bored. The concept is quite simple but the choices can be absolutely hilarious.
Example: Would you rather always have to walk with your legs straight (not allowed to bed your knees) or with your arms straight out in front of you, forever?
You actually have to think about this! There are so many things that would be impossible to do with either option. Anyways, just thought I’d share that in case you run out of things to say on a date or at a party haha.
Tomorrow is my last university exam. Honestly, it hasn’t hit me but the second I walk out the exam room doors I may cry tears of joy! Until then, I have to study 😦
Things I’m looking forward to in the next few weeks:
- Being done school of course
- Getting more sleep
- Going for more runs!
- Blogging – I want to put up some pictures and write all about my LA preparations, so exciting!
- Watching tv
- Reading Waiter Rant – absolutely hilarious for those of you in the service industry
- Finding more songs for my iPod and running playlist
- Seeing my mom and dad!
- Riding my horse – oh how I miss Candee. She must be really fat by now
Enough with the procrastination! I need to squeeze in another hour of studying before work, yikes!
Happy Saturday 🙂